KoolMan International: A Malaysian Brand Expanding Across the Globe
From a humble beginning in 1991, Teraju Sinar was incorporated to produce an assembly of electrical appliances. Its small shoplot originating from Malacca grew, and at its present capacity, the operation now accommodates an astounding operation of a 10-acre factory with full facilities that includes a warehouse as well as a test lab. This led to a start-up of its own brand KOOLMAN in 2007 for the local market, and soon the well-known brand name expanded to other countries by 2010.
- In year 2010 A leading Audio Visual assembler in Malaysia teamed up with a group of Air conditioner professionals to formed KOOLMAN INTERNATIONAL (M) Sdn Bhd.
- KOOLMAN principal activities is to developed, manufacture and market the complete range of Air conditioner and its related products for both domestic and export markets.
- 2011 KOOLMAN started OEM manufacturing service to both local and export clients.
- KOOLMAN initially started exporting domestic units and in year 2011, KOOLMAN started marketing commercial units for both local and export market.
- KOOLMAN brand is registered in Malaysia, and a host of overseas countries.
Lot 5038-5041, Jalan Teluk Datuk 28/40 , Off Persiaran Sepang, Seksyen 28 , 40400 Shah Alam , Selangor , Malaysia
Tel: +603 - 5192 6068 , Fax: +603 - 5192 3423