Indonesia 2016 Construction Outlook: Infrastructure Opportunities with Relative Risk and Challenges - Research and Markets
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Indonesia 2016 Construction Outlook: Infrastructure Opportunities with Relative Risk and Challenges" report to their offering.
The report titled Indonesia 2016 Construction Outlook: Infrastructure Opportunities with Relative Risk and Challenges', provides a detailed lens in the infrastructure and construction industry with a thorough sub-sector level assessment.
As per the Megaprojects Database', Indonesia has a large pool of infrastructure megaprojects. The Megaprojects Database captures detailed information on Indonesia's megaprojects valuing at USD 330 billion as net project value. Of this, the upcoming project pipeline accounts for 27% of the value amounting to -USD 88 billion.
However, the country remains under the threat of its inefficient execution plans. One of a key hurdle is the availability of financing resources that makes it mandatory for the Government to attract local and international investors. The other is the poor implementation of the infrastructure investment plans.
Though Government had announced billion dollar of investment, there was not much happening in the direction. But after its GDP declining in 2013 to 5.8% - lowest in 5 years, Indonesian Government is likely to be even more thoughtful of fast implementation of its infrastructure investment plans. As recently observed, the Government is becoming stern to improve the country's infrastructure and already took a few steps in the direction. By Q3 2015, Ministry of Public works had already tendered -90% of the planned project, and was allotted USD 22 billion from the 2015 budget.
Key Topics Covered:
1. South East Asia Economic Performance
2. South East Asia Construction Market Size: Infrastructure Megaprojects Investment by Country and Indonesia Highlights
3. Megaprojects Infrastructure Opportunities in Indonesia: Detailed View
4. Indonesia Infrastructure Megaprojects - Public and Private Sector Ownership: Detailed Analysis
5. Public Private Partnership (PPP) in Infrastructure Megaprojects in Indonesia
6. Assessing Project Risks in the Indonesia Infrastructure
7. Recent and Strategic Trends in the Indonesia Infrastructure Megaprojects
8. Indonesia Infrastructure Mega Project Financing
9. Indonesia Infrastructure Megaprojects Return Analysis: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) at Sector level
10. Indonesia Infrastructure Megaprojects Growth, Opportunities and Challenges: Sector Deep Dives