TOWNSHIP DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE 2014
WHY YOU CANNOT MISS THIS EVENT
As home buyers' needs and financial ability have improved throughout Asia over the past decade, townships can no longer rely on the old mantra of "Location, location, location". Today's buyers buy into lifestyle and that entails township master plans which anticipate their needs today and tomorrow: Future-proof designs, reliable soft and hard infrastructures, space flexibility, ability to attract neighbours of a similar demographic and self-sustaining conveniences.
Not only do developers today have to contend with an aggressive real estate market, the affordable housing segment has entered the fray. Affordable housing has become the new mantra for players in the realty sector primarily because of scarce land and soaring property prices. Largely seen in the past as a black hole of resource and profit maximisation, affordable homes today are on the radar of not only Asian governments but middle income families who cannot afford ideal homes for their lifestyle. Affordable housing should not longer be equated with low-cost housing and therein lies the challenge for developers to offer great townships at the approximated price and quality of real buyers, rather than speculators who are not enamoured with this segment.
Join Trueventus on 26-27 February 2014 as we explore the landscape of townships with best practices and case studies on township planning in and around South East Asia, along with the latest construction technology and materials that offer a true signature township and something buyers can proudly call "home". Gain valuable insights and get acquainted with top developers, planners and government officials in meeting the demand of your future township.
KEY FEATURES OF THIS CONFERENCE
• Creating lifestyle township that meets buyer expectation
• Increasing the value of the township through effective management of construction costs and time
• Acquiring knowledge of cutting-edge construction and building material technology for sustainable development
• Learning best practices in affordable housing, development of townships and building materials technology
• Promoting affordable housing as a better solution for home buyers will come before
• Networking opportunities with government authorities and top players in the construction and property market
Construction Research Institute of Malaysia (CREAM):http://www.cream.my/
Ensign Media Co.,Ltd-Property Report:http://www.ensign-media.com/